This page will be updated as often as needed, as the situation changes
TO OUR VALUED PATIENTS:
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
TO MINIMIZE THE SPREAD OF COVID 19 PLEASE READ AND DO THE FOLLOWING
BEFORE YOUR SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT:
- If a proxy form is needed, please fill one out.
ON THE DAY OF YOUR SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT:
- Please CHECK-IN first with the front desk. Due to social distancing measures, we may need to ask that you wait in your car if our waiting area is at capacity. You may also voluntarily wait in your car if you would like, and we will call you when the treatment room is ready.
- We ask that you wear a mask if you are waiting in the lobby. Unfortunately, we cannot provide a mask. However, there are several instructions on how to make a mask, like the one listed here.
- Unless you are a guardian of the patient, we ask that you remain outside or in your car if you do not have an appointment. With social distancing, we will be limiting the number of companions to our office.
Our office would like to reassure our current and future patients of several measures we currently use to make your dental experience a safe and positive one. We are using the following measures:
- Personal Protective Equipment for all of our team members
- Distilled Water delivery system with continuous disinfection
- Disposable materials and barriers whenever possible
- Rigorous disinfection protocol following treatment
- Regular Sterilization monitoring
- Aerosol and VOC reduction through the use of an upgraded suction system and individual room air purification systems
- Routine environmental cleaning
- Hand shake free zone
We will be taking everyone’s temperature before the start of treatment.
In most cases, an antimicrobial pre-rinse will also be given before the start of treatment.
In addition, we encourage everyone to use the hand sanitizing station or wash their hands before entering the clinical area.
To help prevent COVID19 infections, it is important that everyone be of good health, including good oral health. We ask that you commit to your appointments when scheduled, as missed appointments prevent someone who could have used that appointment.
We are all living a new world, as new changes and challenges arise daily. Let’s focus on the positives, not the negatives. We are encouraging everyone to keep showing empathy, love, and kindness. At the end of the day, we are all in this together, and together we can make a difference in stopping this pandemic.
Keeping Calm and Carrying on,
Your Team at Nova Dental Care
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS REGARDING OUR SERVICES PLEASE CALL US AT 713-690-2555 AND ONE OF OUR TEAM MEMBERS WILL BE GLAD TO HELP.